Recipe Summary: The chicken enchiladas take 20 minutes of prep time and 35 minutes of cook time.
- Chicken, shredded (12 oz.)
- Poblano Cream (½ cup)
- Corn On The Corn, grilled or roasted (½ cup)
- Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese (¾ cup)
- Chopped Cilantro (2 tbsp)
- Tortilla Shell (6 each)
- Poblano Peppers, roasted (3 each)
- Cilantro, chopped (1 tbsp)
- Chicken Broth (½ cup)
- Butter, diced (½ cup)
- Cream Cheese, soft (½ cup)
- Three Cheese Blend (¼ cup)
- Combine ingredients in a bowl except for tortillas and mix well.
- Bake tortillas in 350 oven for 5 to 10 seconds until pliable.
- Once cooled, lay tortillas on a clean sanitized surface and evenly distribute filling in center of shell.
- Extend filling in a straight line to the edges and roll each one into a cylinder.
- Place chiles on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- Broil chiles 3 inches from heat 8 to 10 minutes on each side or until charred.
- Place chiles in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal and let stand 10 minutes to loosen skins.
- Peel and seed chiles, discarding skins.
- Combine chiles and broth in a blender or food processor; process until smooth.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat, and stir in chile mixture. Add cream cheese and cheddar cheese, stirring constantly.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly, until cheeses melt.
- Place 2 enchiladas in oven safe dish and top with 2 oz poblano cream.
- Cover with foil and place in oven.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- Bake until heated through.