Recipe Summary: Prep time on this Anything But Average Meatloaf is 20 minutes. Cook time is 50 minutes.
- ¼ tbsp Chipotle in Adobo
- ½ tsp Coriander
- 2 oz Low sodium beef broth
- ½ oz Soy Sauce
- 1 Egg each
- ¼ tbsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 ½ lb Ground Hamburg
- 2 oz Plain Bread Crumbs
- 2 ½ oz Corn
- 1 ½ oz Roasted red peppers
- ½ tsp Chopped scallions
- 1 ball Fresh Mozzarella per cup
- 1 oz Flour
- 1 oz Butter
- 3 cups Water
- ½ oz Beef Base
- 4 ½ fl oz BBQ Sauce
- ½ tsp Kosher
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- Using a mixer, mix together chipotle peppers, coriander, beef broth, soy, eggs, salt and pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Make sure everything is mixed evenly but not over mixed. Scoop 1 level of into bottom of muffin tin. Place one mozz ball in the center and top with more mix.
- Press down to compact meatloaf into tin. Brush each meatloaf with 1 tsp of bbq sauce.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 15 minutes. Cook until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees for 15 seconds.
- Cool in muffin tin and remove. Serve with favorite sides.
- Combine flour and butter to make roux in a heavy stockpot.
- Add water and whisk making sure there are no lumps.
- Whisk in remaining ingredients and cook for 20 minutes.