The fall months are known for all things spooky, a little spice, and lots of flavors. For the month of October we wanted to share something that adds flavor to some of your favorite dishes. At Not Your Average Joe’s a lot of our dishes are made from scratch with herbs and different sauces that creates the ultimate “wow dish”! One of those mixtures would be our Peanut Sauce. Peanut Sauce is great for noodles, chicken, salads, and almost any bowl. Make it spicy or make it mild, either way it’ll be sure to add some zest to a spooky month.
LET’S GET STARTED…
- In a large mixing container, add all ingredients except for the cilantro.
- In a blender or mixer, blend ingredients, leaving peanuts in fine pieces. Do not over blend!
- Add Chopped Cilantro into mixer for 10 seconds.
- Add sauce to the desired dish and serve accordingly.
- Refrigerate whatever is not used – Shelf life: About 3 days.