As the summer dwindles down and fall starts to harvest, we bring to you the recipe of our roasted vegetable medley. The warm smell of carrots roasting is one every kitchen should experience. Our vegetable medley includes herb roasted carrots, squash, zucchini, and red onions—making this the perfect addition to any meal. Here’s how you can experience this roasted medley in your kitchen!
What You’ll Need
2 Lg Carrots
1 Lg Squash
1 Lg Zucchini
1 Red Onion
2 Tablespoon Oil
- First cut the carrots, red onions, squash, and zucchini into ½ thick, diagonal long slices.
- In separate mixing bowl season carrots with oil, salt, black pepper, rosemary, thyme and parsley.
- Place seasoned carrots on a sheet pan in even layer.
- Roast for 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
- While carrots roast, season squash, zucchini, and red onions with the same ingredients used for the carrots. Let marinade until carrots are half way roasted.
- Once carrots are half way roasted, add remaining mixture in oven for remaining time.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Then mix roasted veggies together and plate.
- We always want to see your take on a Joe’s dish, so tag us on Facebook (@notyouraveragejoes), Twitter (@NYAJoes), and Instagram (@nyajoes).